Apply for a VIP Pass
Dear Delegate: If you are a company who is serious about exploring business development opportunities with your Chinese and Asia-Pacific counterparts, please fill out the information below. Through our Buyer VIP incentive program, we will be offering a predetermined number of discounted registrations, complimentary registrations, accommodation nights, and flights to selected companies, governments, insurance agents and others. We will pay particular attention to companies in the following sectors:
- Medical tourism
- Healthcare and senior care
- Medical and healthcare real estate
- Medical insurance
- Medical tourism facilitators
- Mobile health
- Medical devices
- High-end resort and hotel
- Travel agents
Once received, your application will be submitted to the buyer committee for pre-approval. Please note that we may need to request additional information before final approval.
For buyers, investors or those seeking investment and/or partnership opportunities, there has never been a better time to enter the China and Asia-Pacific healthcare market.
- An increasing number of wealthy Asian patients are seeking cutting-edge healthcare treatments in the U.S.
- McKinsey & Company estimates that healthcare spending in China will reach $1 trillion in 2020, up from $350 billion in 2011.
- “Mergers and acquisitions in China’s health care sector rose to a record $11.3 billion in the first 11 months of 2014,” –NY Times
- Outbound investment by Chinese biotech and medical device companies into established foreign firms is growing like never before
- Public healthcare reform is driving an increase in demand for medical devices, mobile health, and IT software targeted at medical institutions
- New regulations are opening up China’s hospital sector to new investment opportunities, including 100% foreign owned hospitals
- China’s aging population is generating new opportunities for organizations and professionals dedicated to assisted living due to the huge deficit of nursing home employees
- China’s pharmaceutical market is expected to become the world’s second largest this year.
- Rising income and a growing middle class will increase overall healthcare consumption, and the associated demand for high-quality healthcare services.
Click Here to access the list of Pre-Approved Buyers
Apply Now for a Free Pass